Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gazebo 04: SCREAMed Chinese Class

BASED ON TRUE STORY :D
Anonymus comment enabled, feel free to comment (critiques encouraged)

I'm not exagerrating^^. This really happened during Chinese class ^^. It was a listening task. The teacher had us listen to her reading passage. It was quite difficult that she re-read it 5 times. I had it fast, but since she talked THAT fast...Ero got...ewr...screamed (if u got what I meant by screamed). He looked that silly look for the whole time *diesoflaughter*

And when the teacher asked her :'did you get it?', he answered :'ling (zero/not at all)'. I believe he was just joking. Ahahaha^^

I kept making him my victim, I'll make myself a victim next time ^^;

(Can't help it!!! He is SO silly!)




7 comments:

sikilmahfud said...

Hahaha...
I know the people what you mean...
Zhenyi...
He like the people with no hope, I can see from his face...
It's funny!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've seen it!!!! >_<

Exodiark said...

It's Chen Yi~
wkwkwkwk~

aw people, it's not that extreme :)
I was just spacing out, that's all...

But dude, that Chinese morning class is sure a pain in the neck :) literally.

Rinn Kruskov said...

you call that spacing out, boya?

well it's better than strangling ur neck (literally)

Kabuki said...

Mmmm,

I can imagine it~

mo_inoh said...

i know a person who talks really fast. i can under stand her for nothing. lol

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Very nice.
I want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog .
I will be back again to see your work.
hugs.
Dottie


http://holidayfloralpieces.blogspot.com/