Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gazebo 01: Why Attend College?


Based on true story...my friend once told me that many of the girls attending college is just looking for boys...-_- . This is SO ironic...

By the way...the TV station wave in my town is being blocked so there are no good program besides that telenovela whatsoever. Mom keeps watching that. Mainly the story is about tortured people, people who love torturing mentally--> in terms of failed marriage, the gap between rich and poor (again). I mean...it's SO UN-NATURAL! Don't they get fed up??? I just don't understand. I got fed up to just listening to the dialog....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, some girls attent college just to find boys DD8<

yaya! i know! TT__TT
don't they get fed up over these kind of stuff??
i can never get it DD8

Anonymous said...

hoi ini akacchi deviant

gua taro link blog lo di blog gua ya

sering2 maen ya ke blog gua :D

Belphegor said...

You know the drama you speak of sounds like something I saw on TV...

It's me... masamune-kuno from DeviantArt

sikilmahfud said...

Yeah, actually I hate telenovela too... it's so boooringgg...

I prefer to watch film..