Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gazebo 00: The Characters

Why hello there guys, glad you visit ^^. I'm posting in my characters for one of my stories here. It's about college life. Based on true story...uhm, most of it hahaha ^^ . So, don't blame me if I put myself in the characters *innocent eyes*

Why Gazebo? It's not 'ga jelas bo' in Indonesian, it's a small house called gazebo. You know, the ones they used for taking a rest in the middle of nowhere, or in the fields, or even in the high class housing. The Gazebo I'm talking here is the last one, located withing a high class housing in my university's vicinity. Hehehe...

-------------------

The Gazebo Members


Name : Shania
Age : 20 *sob*
Faculty : English
Model : myself lolz^^

This character is modeled after me hahaha^^. I seem to miss my junior high a lot. That green dress is modeled after my old uniform!





Name : Erick
Age : 18
Faculty : Technology Information
Model : Exodiark


Well...he's actually my college mate. I modeled this chara after him. Ahahaha. Including the fashion sense :D






Name : Fey
Age : 18 (I guess)

Faculty : Management

Model : My friend Felicia


Modeled after a Japanese freak, but I make her dressed in Chinese cuz she's one. Well...I prefer something..traditional.







Name : Raki
Age : 19 (maybe)
Faculty: Information Technology
Model : My friend Lucky --> Raki

A prodigy in both the lessons and music. This is kinda off the character's model...






Name : Vann
Age : 18
Faculty: English
Model : my friend Vania

I'm really surprised this looks exactly like her...excpet it's too fat. I must getting ready for the scaffold






Name : Chrys
Age : 22
Faculty : Information Technology
Model : My friend Christian

He's a crazy biker and language master. He master Osaka accent >.<. Have a strange affection for Erick





Name : Haniel

Age : 19

Faculty : Information Technology

Model : my friend Haniel
hahaha, I also took his fashion sense. He don't actually that sleepy, but I need the sleepy chara here ahahaha.







Name : Andreas
Age : 18

Faculty : Industrial technology

Model : My friend Andreas


He's an ambitious one...he sells drinks at college. He's a funny one. I make him a little money lover here :D






Name : Pan
Age : 18
Faculty : Information technology
Model : My friend Nanda

Why does she looks angry? That's a mystery for me as well...ahahaha







There are more Gazebo members, but I'm still looking for the 'character' , besides I still can't handle so many characters at once ^^. Wahahaha ^^

So these guys are the ones keeping you entertained, be sure to know them now :D

Enjoy !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa~ nice characters XD
yea, agree with you. junior high...how nostalgic TT__TT

Exodiark said...

it's kinda fun to draw our friends sometimes^^.

Anonymous said...

My my....
Strange affection towards Erick... Lol!


Anyway, the others seems great!
But.... Who's the girl with the white cross earring? A random person?

-Y_3554-

Rinn Kruskov said...

ahahaha...that's just characters I hate in one person
maybe I just have to explain it later if I ever in the mood

Anonymous said...

Oy, the way you put my age....seems like I'm so misterious ah??? ahahahah