Thursday, February 5, 2009

Entree 6/2/2009: Blog for fun or...?


Hello, I'm Rinn Kruskov, a 20 Y.O girl who love to draw manga, I specialize in chibis (or super deformed or small character whatever you call them ^^). Some of you probably already know me from my other site rinnkruskov.deviantart.com. Hehehe^^. I'm also very interested in making illustrated story (bed time stories for example) with serious story. Because many of Hans Christian Andersen's stories ended tragic. So I'm intending to make serious bed time stories for children.

Well, it's probably sound absurd...but I'm serious on this work. I wanna the future children to be mature at heart at early stage, cuz the world in getting harsher each day. This is what I will do for the future hope.




Well, one of my friend asked me this. (Also available in Exodiark Emporium). Both Exodiark and I got this same question. Well...the answer is as simple as :


Ahahaha...I'm serious, money can't buy everything,but everything needs money, including EDUCATION!!!! It's ironic isn't it? Well...not all true, but not all lies. For now I'm gathering friends. Cuz I'd like to make an illustrated story website. When that happens I'd love for you all to read it. Hmm hmm~~ yes, that's right ^^. Illustrated story website ^^. Isn't that sound nice?

Oh, one more thing, I did this for mother...I'd like to enlighten her burden. If I can pay for my own tuition, why not? I WILL become a successful illustrator for her. Everything I do is solely for her. The woman gave birth to me and taking care of me. This is my right and my duty as the only child.


Also, feel free to comment on my work (critiques highly recommended, no need to hold back). I enabled anonymous comments, so you can comment even if you're not member of this site. For those who have known me, please tell me who you are ^^ hmm~ hmm~


Alright that's all for today. I do hope you can enjoy my works from now on ^^.

Please see Exodiark Emporium as well. He's rather a realist mangaka, so if you love realistic arts I highly reccomend him. (He's quite an artist, so be sure to visit, hehehe)


4 comments:

Exodiark said...

wakwakwak!
akhirnya launching juga^^! Ayo kita buat blog terbaik di machung!

In the name of MONEY!!! wakawakawakawakawaka~



btw~ wow, kamu hebat banget mbuat artikelnya~

Exodiark said...

eh, bukan machung... tapi DUNIA!

Anonymous said...

すごい君な~
がんばってね~

ところで、私は緋村可憐です。よろしくね~

Anonymous said...

OHOHOH~ RInn~~ you made an art blog~~ >8DDD
yea~ try your best ne~ ganbatte ne~
i'll be rooting for you~~ >8DD