Monday, March 9, 2009

Gazebo 04: Ojiisan Complex

Why...it's just another peaceful day at the University's cafeteria. We were having lunch together (the whole member was there for that one chance). I was giving my veggies (which was on a menu I ordered) to Andreas when Exodiark asked me that question...

So let me explain. In indonesia...old men = daun tua = old/withered leaves. Since I like withered veggies, my friend associated it w/ my tendency to like old men and what you so call 'uncle's charm' ahahahaha...

Well...withered veggies are waaaay better than fresh one you know. The sauce are absorbed and they are not bitter and...watery.

I'm a bit lazy at coloring so I'm leaving this like this...I prepared many comics to come though...

Edit: How could I forget writing the title??? *shotsself* --> someone had me change the title into this -_- grrr

Anonymus Comment Enabled :333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

XDD That's pretty funny ^_^

Anonymous said...

Kyaaway...^_^