Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gazebo 06 : SREAMed Chinese Class 2 - Big Quiz


Ah well...I got this idea when the Chinese lecturer told us when is the next quiz. What I meant by big quiz here is an assessment. I hate Chinese assessment, they are not so hard by themselves, but I hate the characters, they are so hard to memorize! Japanese characters are much easier *sigh * *ranting on and on*

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is what would happen with us during the test lolz. I usually look around to see how my friends deal with their assessments. Unless I'm on the front row, I can do that hahaha. I won't risk my head over this kind of curiosity XDDD

Hahaha, I see Exodiark's expression like that on Chinese classes, that do cracks me up.

I have to stop myself from getting ideas from him...*laughs*

nyah... anonymous comments always available

3 comments:

erstle said...

I know what you mean >.< I took Chinese/Madarin or whatnot for a year and still couldn't get the symbols right Dx

yoseboy said...

Yeah...sometimes Chinese character is too hard to be remembered..^__^
but I think Japanese character is more difficult >0<

somethingcraftybydottie said...

I wanted you to know I have stopped by to visit your blog again this is sometimes hard to follow but I am starting to get the hang of it. I will be back again .


Hugs
Dottie
http://holidayfloralpieces.blogspot.com/